what a nice little video. you do have interesting visitors! And Bucky looks like a nice house guest. Are those all your critters and such? A nice collection! I think all you are missing is a Barry Manilow bobblehead.
Am now motivate to make a tinymovie. Time to git 'er done!
Yes, JB. These are all my little critters and such. Bill thinks I have too many....but I could always find room for a Barry Maniow or Elvis Presley bobblehad....hmmmm, maybe I can pick one up at Graceland???
5 comments:
what a nice little video. you do have interesting visitors! And Bucky looks like a nice house guest.
Are those all your critters and such? A nice collection! I think all you are missing is a Barry Manilow bobblehead.
Am now motivate to make a tinymovie. Time to git 'er done!
Yes, JB. These are all my little critters and such. Bill thinks I have too many....but I could always find room for a Barry Maniow or Elvis Presley bobblehad....hmmmm, maybe I can pick one up at Graceland???
Oops....wish I had a spellcheck on this thing.
Fun video! I recognize all those little people and critters, didn't see the bear visiting outside your window though!
Way to make use of them!
Great video! As jb said, very interesting visitors. I think I even saw Saint Nick. I heart Bucky.
Post a Comment