I made it through half of the dental work they are doing on my teeth today....2 hours in the chair with my mouth wide open. It wasn't as bad as I anticipated but bad enough to make me not want to go back for the other side of my mouth. The worst part of it was getting the shots to numb everything and when the novocaine started wearing off, I felt a nerve once which was not good. They put antibiotics down around the base of the teeth also. Now, I am on Ibuprofen and can't eat anything hard, crunchy or sticky for 1 week.....do you think I'll lose any weight by doing this??? :-)
I hope you all had a good day....nice and warm outside. I'd like some rain tonight.
I enjoyed getting together with the Issies last night at the 50's Grill. I always feel better after being with them. Good friends. We have to go back for a malt sometime though.....hey, that isn't hard, crunchy or sticky so I may just have to make a stop one of these days. I don't want to starve. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment