Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mike & Cassandra's Wedding

Here are the beautiful bride and handsome groom. This is Prissy's son, Mike. They are on a honeymoon in Pensacola right now. We just arrived home last night and I'm busy washing clothes today. I have uploaded a bunch of pictures of our trip and the wedding to Snapfish if anyone wants to see them.....just let me know.

I appreciated reading JB's email and Anne's blog while we were away...sorry I wasn't doing the same. Pretty busy time....I feel for Prissy having to go to work today.

I'm getting ready for a garage sale at my cousin's home on Thursday...hope to sell a few things also. It is in Cottage Grove so I'll be helping out there and probably staying overnight also. Never a dull moment!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I'm glad you made it home safe and sound. Hope the garage sale went well and that you're having the opportunity to relax today. Very nice photo!