I'm getting excited for our trip to Denver for my nephew's wedding. It should be a fun time....just have to decide what to pack now. I'm riding with Prissy and family which is nice. We are stopping at Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands on the way so Heather's friend, Charlie can see it. I always love going to Mt. Rushmore....it's a historical site and makes me feel proud to be an American. We will probably stop at Wall Drug also which is kind of fun to see. I think they still sell coffee for 10 cents. When we took our granddaughters there a couple of years ago, they got a kick out of it.
Hope all my blog buddies are doing well and having a good weekend.
1 comment:
Very nice photo. Glad to hear you won some pennies. Pennies can be good as they add up to dollars. Your road trip sounds like it will be fun. Hope you're having a good weekend! I worked today, but have tomorrow off, so I'm happy about that.
Post a Comment