Hi,
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing but nobody is blogging lately. It must be because it's spring and we are all busy outside and away from our computers.
I've been busy voting for my relatives who are in the Mom & Me Contest on the Star Tribune website. They were in the top 25 finalists. Everyone has to enter a picture of Mom and Daughter or Mom & Son and whoever looks most alike is supposed to win. However, I think it's more of popularity contest than anything else. Anyway, the voting is over now and they will announce the winner Monday. Hope my relatives win.
It's a beautiful day up north today. Fishing opener is tomorrow so there are lots of people pulling their fishing boats up here today. The weather is supposed to be kind of bad though....it may snow! I'll be inside by the fire, thank you very much.
Hope everyone else is doing okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Snow?! How can the weather even consider such an abomination this time of the year? Yes, I know this is Minnesnowta, but still... Glad to hear that you, at least, had beautiful weather today.
I didn't mention in my previous comment that I really like the pictures in your previous post!
Post a Comment