Sunday, June 28, 2009

Communing With Nature





Yes, Diane and I spent this afternoon at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum communing with nature and enjoying it immensely. We took the hour long tram ride around the grounds and couldn't believe how many trees there were that we did not know existed. The roses were in bloom but we found one lone dahlia blooming (an early bloomer). I have added most of the pictures to my Facebook page so I can send them to you if you want to see them.....after all, a rose is a rose is a rose, as they say.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Glad you enjoyed the Arboretum. I was there a couple of weeks ago. It's funny that you took a picture of the same statue that I photographed the last time I was there. I actually used it for one of the weekend drawing events that I hosted.