Hi,
Sorry I've been away for awhile but I've had a lot of company lately and feel that today is the first day that I can "come up for air". I really enjoy the company but usually there is a break in between and this time it wasn't. I'm verrrrryyyyy tired today. Washing sheets & towels again. Maybe we can go for a ride on the pontoon this afternoon and just chill.
Hope you are all enjoying the nice weather we have been having. Here is a picture of our grandson driving the pontoon when they were here.
2 comments:
NIce pic I hope you get some rest from all your company today. Having fun (and company) can be so much work.
Good to see you blogging again, but I understand that there are times when there just isn't time nor the inclination. Glad you're getting to rest after playing hostess. I'm sure you're a very good hostess. Nice photo.
Post a Comment