Thursday, July 9, 2009

Daydreaming

Hearing about the low airfare that is out there right now reminded me of our wonderful trip out to Vermont. Here is a picture I took while out there. Maybe a trip out that way in the fall is just what I need. I could visit my niece and her children. There are restrictions as to what days you travel I guess. It's something to think about anyway....for now, I'll just look at the picture and daydream.

I'm still tried and lazy today but am accomplishing work anyway...kind of pushing myself though. On a brighter note, it's raining which is neat. It's been so dusty around here because we have a gravel road that runs right by our place and I'm sick of all the dust on our vehicles and tracking in the house. We even asked the county to come and spray something on the road to stop the dust and they said they would do it by June 1st and we are upset about it. We paid for it but nothing has been done....may have to get our money back if they don't do it by this week. Well, enough of my whining for now. Hope everyone is having a good day.

2 comments:

J Brand said...

I love this pic and yes, vacations are so wonderful aren't they????

I hope you get to go on a vacation soon and visit your niece out there that would be great.

I'm ready for another vacation even though I've been home less than a week. Wanna go? Where should we go? Anyplace but Nebraska sounds great to me.

Anne said...

Lovely photo. I've never been to Vermont. It looks like a nice place to visit. I do hope you can go on your trip out there this fall.

I'm envious of your rain. The sky managed to squeeze out three or four drops here last night, which is obviously not enough. Where are the thunderstorms?