Well, this was a very fun show to see and it was sold out. They are going to do another one in April because of the high demand to see it. It brought back some good memories of days gone by and being a carefree child (back when you could only watch a couple different TV stations). They showed a bunch of different toy commercials beforehand and how well I remember my Chatty Cathy doll. Thanks Gerri and Marcie for the tickets. Loved it! http://www.pavekmuseum.org/hikids1.html
Here are a couple of pictures of Axel's sidekick, Carmen and Nurse and the weatherman, Bud Kroehling who did some of the announcing on the TV shows.
The only thing that I didn't like about the evening was finding a fly in my wine! We went out for dinner first and it was a waste of some good wine. Luckily, I saw it before drinking it.
2 comments:
I can see the fly! I didn't think he would show up in the photo, but there he is... Glad you had fun at the movie--sounds fun.
akk the fly. akk!!!
Loved the Hi Kids show. Really fun. Great memories. TV was really amateur-like back then---kind of like YouTube is now, I think. All that ad libbing they did--would never happen on tv today and it's a shame, really, it was so real.
Post a Comment