Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh, Fer Cute!!


I thought this card was so cute that Pissy sent to me. This is "The Girl" we were talking about over the weekend. Oh, Fer Cute!!
Would have liked to have "The Girl" here today to help hold the flashlight while Bill installed the ceiling fan/light in the downstairs bedroom. I'm suffering from "crickitis" from looking up at the ceiling while holding the flashlight. I guess it is worth it though having a new fan/light down there.

1 comment:

J Brand said...

Oh fer cute fer sher! Hope your neck gets better soon and can't wait to enjoy the results of your handiwork next time I visit you up nort'. I'll be sure to bring the girl along so you don't have to work too hard ; )

The girl has been here today. She did some laundry and dishes but not much else. Too hot. Too $&#*(&$#*( hot.