I've been feeling down today also after hearing that Gerri passed away. She was such a sweet person and I'm still having trouble accepting that she is gone. I've been going through my archives on my blog and watching videos with her in them and have shed some tears and had a few chuckles and am glad I have these to remember her by. My favorite is the birthday celebration where we sang, To All the Girls I've Loved Before and I have a video clip in it of Gerri's laughing - you can watch it again here: http://sillysissysblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/to-all-issies-ive-loved-before.html Just copy and paste it into your web browser. That's how I want to remember her and that how I will remember her.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
My friend, Gerri
I've been feeling down today also after hearing that Gerri passed away. She was such a sweet person and I'm still having trouble accepting that she is gone. I've been going through my archives on my blog and watching videos with her in them and have shed some tears and had a few chuckles and am glad I have these to remember her by. My favorite is the birthday celebration where we sang, To All the Girls I've Loved Before and I have a video clip in it of Gerri's laughing - you can watch it again here: http://sillysissysblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/to-all-issies-ive-loved-before.html Just copy and paste it into your web browser. That's how I want to remember her and that how I will remember her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Jane for your thoughts, your pictures and your movies. Lots of happy memories and for that I am thankful.
Post a Comment