Here is a little video I did awhile back of the fun times I had with Gerri. Now that she is gone, I thought it would be good for all of us to see her again when she was happy and enjoying herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just some rambling thoughts from Up North.
5 comments:
I don't know your friend, Gerri, but I can see from the love in your videos that she was Blessed with some very good friends...who continue honoring and blessing her. I'm also glad that you and I are friends, Jane.
Max
i heart this video. thanks for posting it. tears. more tears. thanks.
Jane,
This is a very special video. Thank you, it will always bring special memories of all the good times we had as close friends.
Hi Jane, I know this is a hard time, and you have been in my thoughts. Like Maxine, I'm glad we're friends too.
Such a wonderful video. You really captured the friendship that you all shared. You really did have some good times.
Post a Comment