Monday, January 25, 2010

A little something to help me get through the day...




Yes, with the Vikings losing last night and the lovely weather outside today, I needed something to help me get through the winter blues....

4 comments:

Janei said...

Notice I bought the LARGE bag.

Unknown said...

When you eat them, do you mix up the colors? Or do you only pop in red with red, orange with orange, etc? I don't like to mix the colors, but I don't like people looking at me like I'm nuts. In public, I will pop mixed colors in my mouth. It's a different story at home.

Oh, the things we do behind closed doors. :-)

Anne said...

I wish I could help you eat them:) I hope the candy coated chocolate got rid of those blues.

Ruby said...

I heart M & M's, but the peanut kind best, so there are even more calories!

I enjoyed your trip videos and blogs very much, and am hoping you and Bill are both feeling much better.