It looks like you had lots of fun and seeing that ocean makes me happy. I heart oceans. Glad you had a good trip even if the weather was not quite perfect Florida Sunshine. Hope your re-entry to MN winter was not too bad!
Looks like a lot of fun. I love the story about the seagulls. I think the seagulls in MN are not quite as forceful. MN nice possibly? They don't blatantly steal your food, but will peck you on the back when you're not looking...
2 comments:
It looks like you had lots of fun and seeing that ocean makes me happy. I heart oceans. Glad you had a good trip even if the weather was not quite perfect Florida Sunshine. Hope your re-entry to MN winter was not too bad!
Looks like a lot of fun. I love the story about the seagulls. I think the seagulls in MN are not quite as forceful. MN nice possibly? They don't blatantly steal your food, but will peck you on the back when you're not looking...
Post a Comment