Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm Back

Here is a picture of Kathy & I on Mediera Beach the day I arrived. We had such a fun time even if the weather wasn't the greatest. They showed me around the area and I saw downtown St. Petersburg, and Tampa, Bradenton. One day we drove over to Sarasota and had a fun time shopping (beautiful area) and then drove out to Anna Maria Island. Stopped at the Outlet mall on the way home too. I really enjoyed going over the Sunshine Bridge which is the 3rd tallest bridge in the world. It felt like we were going up in a roller coaster (It's that steep) and I wanted to yell Weeeee on the way down the other side. We ate at some neat restaurants and found some treasures at the antique store. The only bad thing was only making it to the beach one day...the weather was too cold or rainy the other days....strange weather for Florida. I'll try and put up a little video soon on my trip.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Love the photo. Did you plan the matching shirts? Sorry to hear that the weather didn't want to cooperate, but at least you had a few days away from snow.