Saturday, February 6, 2010

Zip-a-dee-do-dah - Florida here I come

Really enjoyed lunch yesterday with Joan and Diane. We have to do that more often. Looking forward to the Oscar party too!

Am packing today for my trip to Florida to see Kathy & Jim tomorrow. I think I'm "getting out of Dodge" just in time before the next snowstorm hits. Hope to post to the blog from warm and sunny Florida. Yippee!

4 comments:

J Brand said...

You sure are getting out of dodge just in time! Hope you enjoy sunny, warm weather and good times in Florida.

I surely did enjoy lunch too and am looking forward to Oscars and to a return trip to St. Paul for photo exhibit and maybe too a visit to our good friend WA Frost!

Happy Trails! will look forward to reading and seeing photos of Florida if you get the chance to post.

Anne said...

Wow, now you're going to Florida. You are quite the traveler. I hope you have a great time. I'm looking forward to pictures.

J Brand said...

Hey Sissy...where are our updates from Florida? HMMM????Having too much fun in the sun to remember us poor snowed in saps here in MN?

Just kidding ya, hope you are having a ball!

Anonymous said...

Yes, where are the pictures of sunny Florida??
I am sure you are having a good time, but do tell what you have been up to.....