Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hi from Madeira Beach, FL


Please bare with me as I'm using Kathy's computer and not quite sure of it. Here is a picture we took in front of the museum in downtown St. Petersburg (or else this is me posing). Yes, yes I've been eating up a storm (I know that's a sore subject with you back home...sorry) and look very similar to this "Smoking Woman". We have been having a great time but the weather has been quite cool and windy so have only been to the beach one day. Still enjoying being away from the snow and cold back home though....I'm not complaining. Can't believe I go home in 4 days!

3 comments:

J Brand said...

this is great. I love this. after the cold, long, dark winter in Minnesota, I am looking a lot like this woman too!

Glad you are having fun and hope that some Florida warmth and sunshine finds its way to you in your remaining days down south.

enjoy!

Anne said...

There you are. Glad to see a report from your Florida trip. I do love that statue! Sorry to hear that it's cold and windy, but being away from the snow is good. Enjoy the rest of your time down there!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, send us some pictures of Kathy and you and where you are staying, OK?