Just some rambling thoughts from Up North.
hmmm i thought i posted a comment last night and don't see it here. the mystery of the missing comment. Anyway, I am glad you were able to visit Comfrey, bring some flowers to honor those you've lost and to remember happy times in your hometown. Hope too that you are feeling better and that the shingles are healing.
Looks like a nice little road trip to your hometown. I too hope that you're continuing to recover and that you are healthy again soon.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
hmmm i thought i posted a comment last night and don't see it here. the mystery of the missing comment.
Anyway, I am glad you were able to visit Comfrey, bring some flowers to honor those you've lost and to remember happy times in your hometown.
Hope too that you are feeling better and that the shingles are healing.
Looks like a nice little road trip to your hometown. I too hope that you're continuing to recover and that you are healthy again soon.
Post a Comment