Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Neighbors




Well, apparently these guys would like to be my neighbor. Yesterday, I had 3 geese honking away on my roof and today I have a colony of geese (there were a couple I didn't get in the shot) strolling along across the street (remind me not to walk on the sidewalk afterwards). I must admit the little ones are kind of cute but they are taking over the neighborhood. I guess there are worse things to worry about, right?

3 comments:

J Brand said...

Geese are cute, indeed, especially those little ones. But too they can be noisy and certainly messy. As with most things in life, I suppose, a balance of geese/no geese would be best but guess we don't always get the balance we'd like! Hope they don't cause you too much annoyance!

Anne said...

I had to stop for some of these on the road earlier. The person in front of me honked. As if that gets them to move faster. I suppose there could be worse neighbors, but I can understand that they can get to be annoying. Roof honking is never pleasant.

Ruby said...

Roof honking would be okay with me, but roof pooping could get old fast!

Many nice pics on here Janei!