Just some rambling thoughts from Up North.
Very fun! Lots of good memories for you two.
Silly Sissy Jane has done it once again! Embarrassing me to death... and who are those two rather large ladies fixing hair??I did like my last picture though, it looks like I am walking on water!
Sorry for the embarrassment.
I heart this little movie. Very fun and nice memories for both of you. But I must also ask who were those ladies fixing hair? That's not you two? Hope you are doing well up nort' there and that the shingles are hanging their shingle somewhere else bout now.....
Very nice job, Jane!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very fun! Lots of good memories for you two.
Silly Sissy Jane has done it once again! Embarrassing me to death... and who are those two rather large ladies fixing hair??
I did like my last picture though, it looks like I am walking on water!
Sorry for the embarrassment.
I heart this little movie. Very fun and nice memories for both of you. But I must also ask who were those ladies fixing hair? That's not you two?
Hope you are doing well up nort' there and that the shingles are hanging their shingle somewhere else bout now.....
Very nice job, Jane!
Post a Comment