This is for JB who is missing my tiny movies. Hope you enjoy it. Some day I will go to Brattleboro, VT to actually stroll in the parade along with the other heifers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just some rambling thoughts from Up North.
5 comments:
thanks, Jane, I heart this movie and it made me smile! Thanks for creating and posting it. I appreciated it : )
I hope you get to go to that parade in person someday too---I think it looks like lots of fun!
Really enjoyed the Strolling with the Heifers movie. And nice music for them to stroll by.
One must be careful where they are stepping at this parade.
thanks! Moooooooooooo
I love that town! I went last year, just missed it this year. Nice video, Jane!
Hey there Silly Sassy Sissy,
What are you up to today?
Do tell...
Very fun! I too hope you make it to the parade sometime. Maybe you can borrow someone's heifer and stroll along in the parade.
Post a Comment