Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend at the Cabin with Sister Diane & Niece Heather

Diane, Heather and I decided to head up nort' on Thursday afternoon and we were just ahead of the tornado that hit Wadena. Luckily, we took the backroads to Park Rapids instead of going through Wadena and I noticed the wall cloud the closer we got to the cabin. I had the local radio station on and we were being updated as to where the tornado was a good portion of the way. Luckily, we didn't have any hail and were able to get the car in the garage before the rain came down. Anyway, after that horrible afternoon/night, we had a great time....even treated my sister and niece to a facial (for Diane's birthday). The only thing we didn't get in was a game of scrabble...guess we'll just have to do that down in MG. Here is the tiny movie of our weekend.

2 comments:

J Brand said...

Hey looks like a fun time was had by all! Great to see you all having fun and enjoying yourselves up nort'! Next time the Issies head up there I want to see that Throne : )

Anne said...

Looks like a great time. And lol at the throne.