Yes, I have been cleaning windows all day - inside and outside, from ceiling windows on down (okay, I didn't do the skylights cause that would have meant crawling around on the roof and possibly breaking a leg in the fall). My cousin introduced me to a great window cleaning cloth not long again and ever since, I haven't minded cleaning the windows at all cause there are NO STREAKS. Yes, it's wonderful and all you need is water - no windex or soap or anything. There are two cloths and one you wet with just water and the other dries the window. It's amazing. You just throw them in the washing machine with regular soap to clean them but you can't use any softener on them. I let them air dry. The company is called Norwex Enviro Products and if you want the toll free number to order one, let me know. It is a bit costly but I don't mind as I'm not frustrated anymore when I clean the windows. Mind you, I have two homes with lots of windows to clean so maybe I am more enthusiastic than I should be but anyway, thought I'd mention it to you. It costs $36.36 with tax.
Now, I can just sit back and look outside through my nice clean streak-free windows and maybe take pictures of the clouds from inside even. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you are enjoying the view with your sparkling clean windows. Can you come do mine now?
I liked this quote:
This used to be a government of checks and balances. Now it's all checks and no balances.
Grace Allen
So, are they paying you for that advertisement?;) Glad you can enjoy washing your windows.
Post a Comment