Friday, August 6, 2010

Oh My God!


Bill just sent me this picture from the cabin. Yes, there is a REAL bear wandering around the yard! I bet he saw the metal one from a distance and came over to see it. Bill said the bear was actually sniffing it. The one time there is a bear up there and I miss it! Bill says he is carrying the gun around with him now just in case he sees it again. Wow!!

2 comments:

Anne said...

It's hard to tell which one is the real bear. That's great that he got a photo, but bears can be a bit scary up close and personal. Very exciting.

Unknown said...

It's my guess that this bear has visual acuity issues or else his "smeller" is out of whack. He is really confused, but, then...I wasn't sure which was the real bear or the fake one either!