Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Woe is Me
I woke up to water on the floor in the laundry and kitchen so checked out the water heater and it was leaking. I called a plumber and we need a new one so it is going to cost an arm and a leg. Then to top it off, he needed to move the water softener to get the water heater out so that's going to cost more yet. Woe is me! I'm just glad I was in town when this happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Jane,
Sorry to hear of your water woes. Bummer that. It is always something isn't it? Hope all goes well and your water is now where it is supposed to be!
Sorry to hear about the water. I can certainly sympathize about flooding of any sort. I hope things are fixed at this point. Sorry about the arm and the leg.
Post a Comment