Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tom Selleck as Jesse Stone

I was browsing the TV Guide to see what I could watch tonight up nort' and was very happy to see that Tom Selleck will be on tonight at 8:00. (It doesn't take much to excite me). He has been in previous Jesse Stone movies based on Robert B. Parker novels where he plays a police chief in MA. Of course, I remember him from his TV show, Magnum, P.I. where I became a fan. Something about his dimples when he smiles.



I particularly like the music by composer, Jeff Beal that accompanies the movie.....very haunting. I do not know the name of the theme song and could not find it online. :-( If anyone knows what it is called, let me know.



Anyway, I needed some excitement in my life today and I think this is worth waiting for tonight on WCCO.....Jesse Stone - Thin Ice.

2 comments:

J Brand said...

ah yes, tom selleck, magnum p.i. i remember that show well! I have not seen Tom in Jesse Stone series nor have I read Robert Parker but will ponder this as option for evening entertainment. thanks for heads up. While at brunch with boys today near U---spotted Tubby Smith---he came in to eat alone---we did not bother him but he did get some stares from those who recognized him...

Anne said...

Hope you enjoyed your Tom Selleck movie. My mom used to a be a big fan as well. She liked the dimples too. I have never been overly fond of mustaches.