And now I am laughing out loud and also want a glass of wine. I LOVE THE BIG wheat thins. Looks to me, though, like that wine bottle is unopened. Are you waiting to share it with Oprah at 4? Hmmm..there is a thought...wine with Oprah?
Aren't we having fun today? At least your treats were low fat. Yes, I think I'll do a little whining with Oprah at 4:00. Let's go to Chicago to the show sometime...sounds like a fun thing to do....maybe after our road trip to Graceland?
Yes. let's do go see Oprah in person. I just checked. Oprah and Dr. Oz are going to tell us why America's Kids are fat today. Great. I might really need a glass of wine if I am going to watch that....maybe I'll make another movie instead...or finish my chocolate....or bug Diane with more emails while she is trying to work...or, gosh, i could keep job searching....nahhh......that's no fun.....
Oh Man! I thought yesterday's Oprah show was depressing! This sounds even worse. It was much the same type of show and the kids were crying and trying to tell their parents why they were overweight. I don't want to cry in my beer today thank you very much. I'll just keep chomping away on my BIG Wheat Thins.
You mean you have been bothering Diane too today...she has answered me but with one word emails. I don't think she has time for a new blog entry. Darn.
5 comments:
And now I am laughing out loud and also want a glass of wine. I LOVE THE BIG wheat thins. Looks to me, though, like that wine bottle is unopened. Are you waiting to share it with Oprah at 4? Hmmm..there is a thought...wine with Oprah?
Aren't we having fun today? At least your treats were low fat. Yes, I think I'll do a little whining with Oprah at 4:00. Let's go to Chicago to the show sometime...sounds like a fun thing to do....maybe after our road trip to Graceland?
Yes. let's do go see Oprah in person. I just checked. Oprah and Dr. Oz are going to tell us why America's Kids are fat today. Great. I might really need a glass of wine if I am going to watch that....maybe I'll make another movie instead...or finish my chocolate....or bug Diane with more emails while she is trying to work...or, gosh, i could keep job searching....nahhh......that's no fun.....
Oh Man! I thought yesterday's Oprah show was depressing! This sounds even worse. It was much the same type of show and the kids were crying and trying to tell their parents why they were overweight. I don't want to cry in my beer today thank you very much. I'll just keep chomping away on my BIG Wheat Thins.
You mean you have been bothering Diane too today...she has answered me but with one word emails. I don't think she has time for a new blog entry. Darn.
LOL, great video! You guys are making me hungry and I do want some of that wine.
Post a Comment