Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ladies Dressed Up for Halloween




I don't know if you remember the picture on my other blog of my Dad and his friends all dressed up for Halloween but I found my Mom and her friends dressed up also in this picture. Mom is sitting on the couch second from left. They must have had quite a bit of fun getting together and goofing off with their friends and neighbors. That makes me smile. It's great to know they had some fun in their lives because they were such hard workers and great parents. I like to remember them this way.

4 comments:

J Brand said...

this is great picture. looks like lots of fun. Happy memories are good things indeed!

J Brand said...

hey Jane, is that long-haired blonde you??????

Janei said...

Yes, the long haired blonde is me many moons ago.....many, many moons ago. I'm living in the past.

Anonymous said...

I get the message that my comments will be visable after approval.

How snobbish is that?!! Whose approval?