This video is of Prissy's travels over the years, starting out in Hawaii (a couple of different trips - one before marriage with Don Ho and one after), on to Vegas with the Issy's and finally in Cabo (a couple of trips) with Mike, Heather & Sissy. A huge thanks to Anne for telling this very 1.0 computer nerd about Windows Movie Maker (I didn't even know I had it) and to JB for encouraging me to do more videos. Hope you enjoy it. Update: Oops, I made it sound like Prissy was married to Don Ho. Not true. You know what I meant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Jane! The computer here did not want me to view this, but I kept trying and was able to see it on the blog, not my email.
It was funny to read that I was married to Don Ho. That would have been a trip!
I would like to save the video somehow, but not sure how...
Post a Comment