Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Reincarnation



The attached picture is the reincarnation of Bob "ski-nose" Hope. This little purple eggplant even looks funny to me. I wonder what I will come back as after the big sleep....maybe a pear, an apple or a tomato. Body shape would be about the same.

Actually, this eggplant was a prize at one of our poker games. I did not win it. I would have had a hard time parting with Bob anyway though....

Hope everything is okay with Anne...haven't seen a new post on her blog in awhile. Do enjoy reading the others though. I like your new gadgets, Prissy. I've added a couple of my own.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me thinks I have seen this "thing" before. It could be many things...I like the Bob Hope's ski nose the best.
What vegetable would you like to come back as? I think I might like to be a sweet corn on the cob.
For fruit, I would like to be watermelon, since it has lots of water in it. Or maybe, a kiwi.
As for an animal, hmmmm, I am not really into animals. Maybe a little white furry puppy that doesn't grow, bark or poop.
There you go, you asked for my comments on your Silly Sissy Blog. Maybe you will have changed your mind now....

Janei said...

How nice to see Prissy commenting on my blog. I thought you never would. I think I'd like to be one of those cats that doesn't get big...just stays little like a kitten. But I think I'd have to poop now and then so I'd feel better. Comment any time.

Anne said...

I enjoyed catching up on your blog. It looks like you Issies had a good time when you got together. Oh, and very odd to wake up to the sound of voles in the walls. I haven't had that experience. Love the Bob Hope eggplant!

J Brand said...

Hey, funny little fella here. I love food art. Makes me want to search for my old Circus Peanut pictures from the past : ) How are the night noises? Did you scare off the critters?

Janei said...

I think I've scared off the little critters...having heard them the last couple of night...thank God! Gives me the creeps.