Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Exercise on Vacation
The top picture is a whale tail that I saw out in the ocean, the next picture shows a few....people doing water aerobics on vacation....as you can tell I wasn't in the pool but standing up above in the bar trying to catch whales jumping out of the water. Finally, the last picture is the video of the people in the pool....again, terrible resolution....I don't know what I did wrong....guess I should have been in the pool.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my that video is almost like being there! I can just see the ladies in the pool. Keeping fit and working off the margaritas. The whale watching sounds fun too : )
Hope you are rested and ready to post some more vacation on the blog. I'll be checking in a lot today as, from my blog posting, I am to be one with my mac today : )
Glad to hear you will probably make it Sunday. WIll be very fun....
Yes, but Prissy and I forgot our bathing caps so couldn't join the water aerobics.....maybe next time.
Fun pictures and fun video. I've been enjoying experiencing your vacation here on my couch.
Post a Comment