Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It Was A Good Day

Yes, it was a good day....getting together with the Issy's and the food and beverages were excellent. Too bad Barry was just a fleeting glance on American Idol but we managed to have a good time anyway.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Looks like a good time. Now that I have my appetite back, I could go for some of that food. Oh, and was that the same bottle of wine we saw in your fridge in your very first video?;)

J Brand said...

This is great. Almost to watch as much fun as last night was to do! I am especially fond of the time progression shown so artistically by the full/empty wine glass and dessert shots. Quite wonderful. Too bad we missed taking pics of Barry on TV : ) I see that my photo is a bit blurry which is also quite a nice artistic rendering of how I was feeling by that time due to the repetition of the scene showing progression of glass from full to empty.

Anonymous said...

The camera shot was a bit blurry of Joan, do you think it might have had something to do with the wino taking the picture??!

Where was the picture of Simon?
Where was the picture of Jane?

great video!