Sunday, February 1, 2009

Updated Middle-Aged Woman Song

I have the middle-aged woman blues....I want to go to Graceland or Vegas...anywhere but northern Minnesota! Click on the forward arrow on the video above...I finally figured out how to get music on the video.....hey, what do ya expect - I'm middle-aged! Just saw this on Prissy's blog - a quote from Agatha Christie - so had to add it:

"I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming that comes when you finish the life of the emotions and of personal relations; and suddenly find—at the age of fifty, say—that a whole new life has opened before you, filled with things you can think about, study, or read about." Agatha Christie (1890-1976)


.....Such as blogs, videos, etc., etc. ;-) Sissy


Because this is an update, I've added the comments that were on my unworthy video by the same name....I'm deleting the old one. Thanks for the tip, Anne. This last video was done on Window Moviemaker.

J Brand said...
What a great little song! I just sent you an email about adding music. but you did fine with this one. I heart it. Happy Memories from already 2 years ago. The First Issy Adventure! We'll have to get some good pics and video when we go to Graceland. We should be able to make quite a movie out of that little trip. I too have the middle-aged blues but learning new things helps keep the brain from atrophying too much so keep up the good work. Blogging will keep us all young (er)

Anne said...
Have you checked out windows moviemaker? It's not as snazzy as imovie, but you can do fun things with it, including adding music from your computer to the video.

J Brand said...
love the new comment. and Anne has the answer...windows moviemaker...bet you've got that on the Dell? Can't wait to see what you come up with using that. Yes, it's good to be learning (blogging...)

1 comment:

J Brand said...

This is a great update! I heart it. So many fine looking middle aged women gathered together in one great little movie. Very fine. Bravo. I think we should all give ourselves Oscars for best New Directors ; )