Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Got Trouble

Life could be worse, right? It's the doldrums talkin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha!
It was another one of Prissy's ideas. It is alot of work, but still better (for me) having to pull up a bra strap 20 times a day!

Really enjoyed Elvis singing "Looking for Trouble"
He's my guy you know.
Prissy, short for Priscilla

J Brand said...

hee hee hee this made me smile after what has been a very long week. And I thought I had a tough week---look what you have been through with these strap issues! Hee hee. I hearted this. Just the kind of light silly posting I needed to see tonight! More, More, More! Can you research this issue on the Internet and let me know if there are other options besides the strap holder and the tape? This is an ongoing issue for me too and I have always just kept pulling up but if you are willing to find the perfect answer I would love to take advantage of any solutions you might find that work better than the old pull up routine!

Anne said...

Very funny! Hey, we were discussing those snuggies waaay before Oprah.