Cleaned out the car mats, etc. today. So dirty from all the salt this winter. It was a good day to be outside.
My mouth is feeling better today....probably cause I'm not yapping too much. Still taking Ibuprofen though and that helps. I've managed to eat a few hard, crunchy, sticky foods on my left side of my mouth. ;-) I have to be very aware though when I do it....not sitting typing at the computer or watching the tube.
Hope you all are having a great Friday!
3 comments:
Glad to hear you survived the dentist and that it was not sooooo bad. If you need a 50s Grill milkshake anytime during your recovery email me and I would be happy to meet you there for Malt or Shake Therapy : )
Whatever I can do to help : )
The weather has been unsettled this week. Looks like after tomorrow we might settle into a nice spring stretch of days. i hope so!
Enjoy your weekend. Hang in there. Keep those gums healing and be careful with those sticky foods.
I too am glad you survived the dentist. Not fun. I love the photo and believe those are mammatus clouds and they indicate air that is sinking. That is one thing that I remember from the meteorology class that I took in college:) I actually loved my meteorology class. Glad your mouth is starting to feel better!
Great pictures of the pillowly clouds. You just might have the making of a budding photographer!
Post a Comment