I have a plugged ear today. It started this morning and I've been walking around asking everyone to repeat themselves because everything is muffled. It makes me feel a little disoriented and yucky also. It's better tonight but still not back to normal. Weird feeling. I can appreciate what it would be like to be deaf and it's not a good thing. Thank God that I have my hearing.....except when Bill snores.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Sunset in MG
I have a plugged ear today. It started this morning and I've been walking around asking everyone to repeat themselves because everything is muffled. It makes me feel a little disoriented and yucky also. It's better tonight but still not back to normal. Weird feeling. I can appreciate what it would be like to be deaf and it's not a good thing. Thank God that I have my hearing.....except when Bill snores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment