Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mushrooms







While walking around the yard up north I came across some rather strange looking mushrooms. Can anyone tell me if these are dangerous??

3 comments:

Anne said...

I don't know if they are dangerous, but I can say that that is some great looking fungi.

Ruby said...

First about the mushrooms, they are only dangerous if you eat them without ketchup.

I like these pictures a lot Jane. And thanks for leaving your pretty rose up a little longer---I still have a rose blooming! It's hard to let go of summer, though I seem to be alone with that in this group, lol!

Sweet dreams up Nort.'

J Brand said...

i would not eat those things if I were you---of course I would not ever eat those things ever if I were me because mushrooms and fungus are things i avoid if at all possible. They surely are pretty though quite photogenic fungus they are. Sorry you did not get as much color as hoped on road north. Perhaps the peak is yet to come? Or maybe the big wind just blew fall right off the trees.