Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cleaning Day


Well, it is cleaning day today and I'm not looking forward to it. It has to be done though. I'd rather be having coffee with friends. Also, going to the store to buy ingredients for chili. Love chili....and it loves me and tends to stick around on my thighs! Oh well, at this age everything is sticking around...my metabolism rate must be zero. That's what exercise is for. :-(

Hope everyone else is having a good Wednesday. Here is a picture I saw on the internet and hope you like it too...so cute.

2 comments:

J Brand said...

This is a very cute little picture!

I have cleaning on my agenda for tomorrow. I think I would rather even have coffee with enemies than clean but well, it's gotta be done.

Happy chili cooking---and thanks for the insight as to what happens to chili after one eats it---I was wondering what that was on my thighs : )

Anne said...

Very cute picture. I think it is a red panda. Am I right? Sorry that you had to clean. I did a tiny bit of that myself today. Well, I vacuumed and that's all. I have made chili three times already this fall. I have some in my fridge now. I heart chili.