Yes, we were in Fargo a couple weeks ago but didn't encounter anyone who talks like they do in the movie Fargo. Although, I have been told I kind of sound like that at times. ;-) We stopped to have dinner with some friends at the lovely HoDo Restaurant (short for Hotel Donaldson) before we headed on to Wahoo, NE to see Bill's sister. We stayed that night at the Dakota Magic Casino although we didn't feel like losing much money....so just a few bucks were donated. Quite the strange artwork in the video, don't you agree? I couldn't tell what some of it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HoDo is quite funny. The art work is, umm, interesting---thanks for sharing---I think next time you head up there I should send you with one of my dirty windshield pieces to add to their collection : )
Yes, Indeed, interesting artwork...I have a feeling that not many sell. The strange lamp wasn't too bad. I would give $1.00 for it and use it as a white elephant gift.
Must have been a fun dining experience though.
Post a Comment