Here is a tiny movie of our trip down to Cabo San Lucas (before we started getting sick). It was an enjoyable first week and some good memories were made. I even ran into my Mexican Elvis again and showed him my picture of him from last year on my camera (one of 1400 ;-). He was tickled that I still had it on my camera and didn't mind the wait trying to find it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
very nice pictures good to see mexican elvis again!
Rob and I have been married 28 years too, and I really enjoyed seeing the pictures from the "good part" of your trip! I watched all three of the movies and they are very fine. Old Florida still had quite a bit of Spanish architecture when I was a kid there. Maybe that's why I've always wanted a pink stucco house.
Hope you are better!
Once again, I'm very sorry you had to cut your trip short. I will watch your movies tomorrow. Right now I'm watching Conan. I'll try to be a better blog buddy this week.
Post a Comment