Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm Refreshed!


I feel so good today after a good night's sleep that I think I'll go outside and make a snowman....not really but I do feel so much better today. I was fighting staying awake the last couple of hours while driving home yesterday so I know I was tired.


Today, I'm trying to decide what clothes to pack for Cabo or should I say, what clothes will FIT me. I may have a VERY light suitcase this year....just a couple of muu-muus like the one above should do it. :-O


I should be packing up the Christmas decorations but don't feel like it...they may stay up till February this year. Not a lot of motivation to put them away yet. At least the Christmas tree lights are pretty to look at at night.


I hope everyone is having a great day and staying warm!


2 comments:

Anne said...

Glad to hear you got a good night's sleep. Good sleep always has a way of making the day seem better. So, when are you going to Cabo? Glad to hear that you are going to be escaping the bitter cold for awhile.

J Brand said...

hope the packing is going ok. great time of year to be getting out of MN that's fer sher. hope you have good weather, good times and good r and r on your journey south.