Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happier Times

Yes, this picture was taken on a good day....we were both feeling well and enjoying the beauty of the old Hacienda Hotel (which is no longer there sad to say). This is the hotel we stayed at when we first started going down to Cabo. They would greet you in the lobby when checking in with a margarita....very hospitable! It's still beautiful down there but it doesn't have the charm of this old Mexican hotel. I was just going through some old pictures and came across this one which made me smile. I had lots of curls in those days and we both had on our fanny packs. ;-) This would have been in the early '80's when it was still okay to wear them. Diane said I couldn't wear them anymore when we were in Las Vegas and I was the only person wearing one while walking through the MGM Grand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, we looked so young.. the Hacienda was such a beautiful place and my first experience in beautiful MX.