Monday, February 1, 2010

It Seems Like Forever

Yes, it seems like I've had this sinus/cold forever. I'm very sick of being sick! I think it's getting better and then the next day, it's worse. I haven't felt much like blogging...haven't felt like doing much of anything. Enough of my whining.

On a brighter note.....it's snowing again.

3 comments:

J Brand said...

I hear you and feel your pain. Sometimes those sinus things just drag on and on and on. I feel your pain. Be kind to yourself and patient. Eventually you will feel better but in the mean time, be kind and gentle to yourself. Being sick is no fun and its not like we choose to be sick so it's not really your fault that you don't feel well!

And that snow. Harumph on that snow....

Anne said...

Aww, I hope you feel better soon. Keep resting and have some chicken soup. I hear it's good for colds. Maybe a few M&M's will help too:)

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, I am also sick of being sick. It is a frustrating cold, never seems to go away, well, it seems like never - has been a month now.