Just some rambling thoughts from Up North.
glad you got to the new field. I love it too. And you got to see the GRASS! it was all covered with tarps when we visited. It looks better with grass! DId you take the light rail to the field or just photograph it?
It looks like a great ball park, Jane! I'm sure that you enjoyed yourself.
Looks pretty impressive, although I still don't think people are going to be happy sitting outside when the temperatures dip. Nice photos.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
glad you got to the new field. I love it too. And you got to see the GRASS! it was all covered with tarps when we visited. It looks better with grass! DId you take the light rail to the field or just photograph it?
It looks like a great ball park, Jane! I'm sure that you enjoyed yourself.
Looks pretty impressive, although I still don't think people are going to be happy sitting outside when the temperatures dip. Nice photos.
Post a Comment