I'm lucky to have a nice view of the clouds behind our condo and took a couple pictures of the beautiful clouds that were constantly changing tonight. If you have a little imagination, you might even see an elephant in one of the clouds.
HI Jane, These are beautiful pictures! David and I were commenting on the clouds last night too. They were stunning. Beautiful. You must be back down south here, huh? Hope you are feeling better.
4 comments:
HI Jane,
These are beautiful pictures! David and I were commenting on the clouds last night too. They were stunning. Beautiful. You must be back down south here, huh? Hope you are feeling better.
I too noticed the clouds when I left work on Tuesday night. You captured them well!
any cloud photos from last night? quite an amazing sky down here at sunset. storms do so much damage and yet can be so beautiful. ironic, yes?
I saw the elephant cloud!
Post a Comment