Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nice Weather....finally

I enjoyed playing poker last night with our new member, Heather! Didn't win much but had a fantastic meal and dessert and lots of fun visiting with everyone. And today the weather is beautiful. Can't ask for more than that. My brother is going to help me put up my new blinds since Bill isn't here so that's another good thing. I'm lucky to have brother and sister living close by when I need their help!

1 comment:

J Brand said...

Glad you had fun at poker and that Heather was able to join you all. I heart the good weather too and am most thankful for the drop in temperature and humidity. Glad you've got your brother to help with blinds!
Thanks too for the pictures from Sunday evening---I should have credited you and your camera for the photo on my blog yesterday : ) but I'll just say thanks here!