Monday, August 30, 2010

Packin' Up

Well, today I went over to the antique store where I have been displaying my knick knacks, etc. and packed things up. It didn't go as well as I had imagined it would so after 3 months of trying to break even, I gave up. I had to pay $50/month to display my things in a locked case and since my items were not high priced I barely broke even each month. Too bad. I may go back to trying to sell things on Ebay...I had good luck selling antique postcards so maybe my other things will sell as well.

I'm glad to be back inside my cool condo though...it's nasty out there. Soo hot and humid. Glad I'm not going to the state fair today!

3 comments:

dd said...

I am glad that we are not going to the fair today too. Should be somewhat cooler on Wednesday. Let's go as early as we can, OK?

J Brand said...

Glad you got your task done--but what a hot day to be working on it. Yuk. Wednesday does sound like better weather---hope the forecast holds up!

EBay selling sounds a good way to go to sell stuff. That way you only have to pack if you've sold something!

Anne said...

I didn't realize you were selling some of your stuff. Yes, e-bay does sound like the way to go. By the look of things on jb's blog, it looks like you guys had a good time at the fair today. I'm waiting for the movie:)