Just some rambling thoughts from Up North.
beautiful art work, beautiful food, beautiful issies : )
But I like to cook! I find it more relaxing than creating artwork!
What can I say?? Issy's hard at work (cooking) and not so hard at work (art work). One is productive, delicious and appreciated - the other,... not so much! Fun was had by all.
Actually, now that I think about it, there was only one Issy hard at work! We are so glad Vera likes to cook.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
beautiful art work, beautiful food, beautiful issies : )
But I like to cook! I find it more relaxing than creating artwork!
What can I say?? Issy's hard at work (cooking) and not so hard at work (art work). One is productive, delicious and appreciated - the other,... not so much! Fun was had by all.
Actually, now that I think about it, there was only one Issy hard at work! We are so glad Vera likes to cook.
Post a Comment