Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Weekend in Comfrey

Diane and I drove down to Comfrey for Comfrey Days and to see some relatives and friends this weekend. It was great fun but incredibly hot and humid. We enjoyed watching the parade with Darleen, Betty Ann, Dan and Ellen. The next day we drove over and visited with Marianne Schotzko at the Flower Show and she showed us around town and even found someone to open the school for us to tour. Such a sweetheart! We were going to stay and play basketball but I guess there weren't enough people signed up to play. ;-) Betty Ann and Dan were going to their class reunions this weekend. Anyway, I put together a tiny movie with some old and new pictures of the Kratz & Wing families. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

dd said...

Very nice trip down memory lane with our Kratz-Wing families. We were very blessed!