There is a bullring right outside the city limits of Cabo San Lucas....needless to say, we won't be going to see the bullfight. Also, as a side note....I find it hard to believe that Randy Newman wrote this song....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hee hee ha ha stay away from the bull fights. Tom Jones tunes are coming back to me now that I hear this one...I did heart this song : )
Good pics. Now how's that packing coming???? Hmmmmm??????
Packing.....what packing??
I like this one. It was good to see the feisty chihuahua make another appearance. Now, it sounds like you need to get packing... No more blogging for you tonight.
Sorry to hear you've been sick! I hope I didn't spread my germs through the blogosphere. I hope that you're feeling better today and that you're on your way to Mexico.
hey hope all is well in Mexico. Weather here is warm, but, ummm, rather damp and miserable and got a bit of sleet this evening just for fun...miss you here in blogosphere but hope you are having too much fun for computer time!
Post a Comment